With the plugin installed in Sketchup, it is just a couple of button presses to go from your design in Sketchup to a full screen walkthrough. Here is how to do it:
- From your starting point in Sketchup:
- Use the camera tools to navigate to a suitable starting point for the walkthrough:
- Now press the button, this will transfer the design into WalkAbout3d:
- Choose your "avatar" height, choose the screen resolution, and decide whether to view in stereo or not, (Press F1 for more help) then press the button:
- You are in the walkthrough mode - press F1 for help or click on the button.